COMBINATION OF TWO
Integrated Programme (IP) Education
The Integrated Programme is an alternative education pathway for more competent secondary school students in Singapore to enrich and fast-track their learning. Students are provided with an edge as compared to their peers in landing university admissions in Singapore and overseas by giving them the opportunity to proceed directly to junior college, negating the need to sit for the conventional GCE ‘O’ Level Examinations.
As a result of this, students who take the Integrated Programme (IP) will have additional time to explore other areas of interests and pursue their passions, enabling them to develop useful soft skills which are evaluated in school-based assessments, developing them into a mature and competent citizen of tomorrow.
Does my child really require IP tuition?
As with everything in life, there is no free lunch here. The IP syllabus is undoubtedly harder than the conventional O levels syllabus, and the difference could be magnified across various IP School.
Every concerned parent would want the best for their child, and it can be very frustrating to get the right home tutor who is both familiar with the IP School Syllabus and able to accommodate your child's learning habits. In addition, finding suitably qualified and experienced tutors who are familiar with and can handle the specific syllabus of each school can be very difficult.
But fret not, OneTutor Co has got you covered! Finding a tutor who suits your child is not as hard as you think; we provide qualified home tutors that are able to provide flexible and comprehensive tuition for IP students. We recognise that IP syllabuses vary per school, and we have the pool of tutors to suit your child's unique situation, no matter the circumstances. Be it whether your child attends Dunman High School or Cedar Girls' School, we have got all grounds covered for you. With the right IP tuition your child can surely tide through the tough IP programme with much better results.
Whatever tuition needs or wants you require for your child, OneTutor Co is here to provide the very best that your child deserves. One to one home tuition, customisable lesson plans to evoke interest, and dedicated attention to your teen means that some things could be achieved at home that could never be achieved in the environment of a classroom! We’re a reputed brand in the field of tuition education with thousands (yes thousands!) of reputable tutors for you to choose from, dedicated to provide affordable tuition at the snap of the finger, bundling convenience and efficiency all in one!
Scope and Structure of IP Tuition
• IP English Tuition During your IP English Tuition, our tutors will cover: comprehension answering techniques, summary writing tips, techniques and practices, narrative, expository, discursive, argumentative essay writing techniques and tips, application Question (AQ) critical questioning and reflection techniques, oral skills/Speech tests/Public Speaking & Presentation Techniques, current affairs etc.
• IP Math Tuition During your IP Math tuition, our mathematics tutor will equip your child with the math knowledge and skills to not just ace the IP math exam, but also to lay a solid foundation for A Levels H2 Maths. Topics that will be covered includes but is not limited to, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Sequence & Series, Function & Calculus, Discrete Mathematics, Statistics etc.
• IP Chemistry Tuition OneTutor Co provides the best IP Chemistry tutors in Singapore. Our goal? Simple. To help your child succeed in chemistry. Some of the core areas of study in this course include: Principle of Chemistry, Chemistry of the Elements, Organic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, and Chemistry in Society etc.
• IP Physics Tuition Let us face it; IP Physics is not on the same level as ‘O’ Level physics. IP Physics syllabus is broader and requires that students be taught to understand and appreciate the concepts and also be able to solve the unorthodox questions set in exams. We have qualified IP physics tutors who have specially crafted study notes to bring out the best in your child.
• IP Science Tuition Our IP Science Tuition teachers can cover Sec 1 to Sec 6 and different syllabuses depending on the school. It is important for experienced science tutors to understand and have a scientific and customised pedagogical approach to teaching IP science. We source for qualified science teachers with excellent track records, up-to-date materials, and rigorous preparations to teach your child.